LEARN MORE ABOUT WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
We house, feed and find employment for anyone who is homeless
The programs provided by the COSAC Foundation directly benefit the homeless population within our surrounding area.
The COSAC Foundation was originally established in May 1997 to partner with other social service agencies, in the area, that provided help to the homeless population. COSAC also independently feeds the homeless or anyone in need of food.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
It's about shelter, food and the opportunity for employment
Work together as one. Our donors and volunteers along with the COSAC foundation, provide the homeless population access to shelter, food, employment opportunities or referrals, as well as access to social services that encourage them to return, if possible, to self-reliance.
Our organizations goals
Through the help of our donors and volunteers, the COSAC foundation has grown into a multifaceted organization that feeds, shelters, and arranges for each homeless person to receive the care they truly need.
Contributions from our Homeless Voice newspaper vendor program have been paramount in providing the funds and support that is required to help as many people as possible - each and every day.
- Provide shelter, food, and medical care to those that need it most
- Provide temporary employment to those that are capable and willing
- Educate the public on homlessness and poverty issues
- Provide rehabilataion in a sense of helping some to return to a self-reliant lifestyle
- Raise additional funds for the Florida based shelter