LET'S GET STARTED
Are you or somebody you know homeless?
Our Homeless Helpline is the gateway to homeless services in both South Florida & Central Florida, the first step in finding shelter, support services, or programs that help an individual or family who are homeless or on the verge of being homeless.
If you do not have access to a phone or cannot call during normal business hours; please fill out the Housing Request Form. We will ask a few questions to help us to assist you.
Call Local 954-924-3571
Toll Free 855-924-3571
What to expect when you call
- Empathetic and non-judgmental listening and emotional support
- Assessment of needs and homeless situation
- Information and referral to support programs, such as meal locations and showering facilities
- Screening and preliminary client intake for shelter placement
- Connect homeless individuals with Homeless Outreach Teams
- Prioritize critical needs and provide ongoing support and referrals to families on shelter waiting list
- Connect homeless families with shelter beds as they become available
- Provide specialized information and referrals to other services such as legal, intervention, financial assistance, basic needs and medical care
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
We help, shelter, feed and employ many homeless individuals
Don't wait. If you or someone else you know is homeless or in need of care, please contact us for help.
We provide a multifaceted agency that feeds, shelters, and arranges for each homeless person to receive the necessary access to social and non-compulsory religious services to enable a return to a self-reliant lifestyle.